|You have to register before you can post on Lineage 2 Tower.|| |
| 22.214.171.124Posted by: ClockMan|
| 11-24-2013 16:29 PM - No Replies |
- Fixed problem with RENEW via L2Tower loader when user got only one license.
- Fixed problem with crash during script start/stop.
| 126.96.36.199Posted by: ClockMan|
| 11-21-2013 23:28 PM - No Replies |
- Added support for more than one license server.
- Added support to select license during generation, and "renew" from a L2Tower application.
- Added possible fix for HardwareId changed when some USB device is connected to computer.
- Fixed GetIGTime
- Added block of all unknown items, L2Tower shouldn't see them anymore.
- Added block of all unknown (no name) NPC, they will be visible by L2Tower but internal PVE target logic won't target them (they name is "None" if you need to check for them in script/plugins).
- Fixed saving/loading item pickup configuration
- Added small location randomize in MoveTo used by pickup logic.
- Added script method Include (this:Include('file.lua')) that supports loading of encrypted files.
Note: Your hardware key may change in this version, if that happen make backup of old license.cfg and use renew via L2tower or webpage.
| Offline problem durring weekendPosted by: ClockMan|
| 10-14-2013 16:42 PM - No Replies |
As some of you noticed website was not available during few past days.
That was a result of DDoS(Distributed Denial of Service) attack to this domain last Thursday.
If you "reader" was responsible for that.
I got only one request: Please don't do that again.
You didn't make any harm to server but you managed to temporarily "disrupt" internet operation in city.
I performed some actions to prevent such problems in future.
| 188.8.131.52Posted by: ClockMan|
| 10-06-2013 18:23 PM - No Replies |
- Updated LuaSocket to version 3.0-rc1
- Added LuaSec 0.4.1 (https support, check example in scripts folder)
| 184.108.40.206Posted by: ClockMan|
| 09-29-2013 15:48 PM - No Replies |
- Added support for Sockets in Scripts/Plugins (Check sample scripts: HttpSocketTest, RawSocketTest)
- PacketReader:ReadInt fix (64bit issue)